Date(s) - 03/07/2022
09:00 - 12:30
Seven Sisters Canoe Centre
- Family & Friends Welcome:
- Lead Coach:
- Meg E
- Event Organiser:
- Nicola Hern
- Contact for Event:
- Skill Level:
- Age Limit:
- Type of water:
- More information:
Our Sunday sessions are free to all Members.
Each Sunday, our volunteer coaches lead a range of groups so we can offer something for every member. You can pick from a kayak, SUP (paddleboard) or canoe and then join one of the groups on offer.
These usually include:
- Beginners group for those just starting their paddling
- Skills practice such as rescues, manoeuvring and different waters (river tidal or sea)
- Sea paddle just off the beach (with added surf, depending on the weather)
- Trips up the river towards Alfriston
- Fun and games with balls and inflatables on the water by the Barn
We normally post on our Facebook group with details of the specific sessions available each week:
Come to the Barn by 9am so we can all be on the water for 9.30am. The sessions are usually finished by 12.30pm.
There are changing facilities and showers at the Barn.
If you are a member and want to Bring a Friend, please book a ticket.